Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Friday 26 February 2010

{It's all about the little details...}

Little Brown Pen is such a fun blog! I've just discovered it and can't get enough. Authored by Nichole Robertson, it celebrates her love for exploring details through photography. Much of the images Nichole shares are from Paris, like these gorgeous ones focused around the colour red. These simple images have me itching to crack out the paint charts and inject some vibrant reds into my flat. I know what I'll be doing this weekend...!






Images: littlebrownpen's photostream

3 comments:

  1. Red is my favorite color, and I love these images! Thanks for sharing. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beth! Thanks for coming by my blog - i'm glad you love the images, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am dying to get back to Paris. this makes me want to go back there so badly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-all-about-little-details.html";