Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Thursday 24 June 2010

{Rice: Fall Collection 2010}

I'm a huge fan of the fall season; the orange hues of the leaves, roaring fires and the more adventurous clothing fashions compared to the more predictable trends of spring/summer. It's not only in fashion collections where I feel fall designs are more interesting than s/s, it's for interior brands as well. Rice is no exception as this feast of warm brights and maximalist ideas demonstrates. My top three favourites have to be the inviting textiles, poppy melamine pieces and the multi coloured cooking pans. What would you choose from their new collection to brighten up your place?

Images: Rice

8 comments:

  1. they are such a clever cookies over at Rice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, where are my sun glasses, that is one riot of colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rice.
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color overload...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am with you fall is my favorite season! I have never heard of rice before and I am so glad to learn about them. They have so much great stuff! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is like a jonathan adler-esque doll house. :)

    super fun- the blue fridge is killing me. love that!!

    www.aspiringkennedy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colours, love everything especially the kitchenware and vanity accessories! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dressing table is gorgeous! Mine was a boring beige.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/06/rice-fall-collection-2010.html";