Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Wednesday 30 June 2010

{Rustic Kitchen/Diner: Get The Look}

This is the kind of place I'd like to spend a couple of weeks on holiday. It would be perfect for whipping up a green salad, some fresh bread and a good glass or two of wine for one of those lazy European lunches on the terrace. Ok, so I'm dreaming, but I do love this space. I wouldn't choose to live in it full time, but it certainly fits that summery/laid back/chilled/generally-super-douper-happy kinda mood I usually have when chilling out on holiday. Geee, those tiles are killing me!

15 comments:

  1. this place is totally cozy and I agree with you, Will - so perfect for a getaway! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great space for a big summer lunch with family & friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rustic pieces paired with the blue and white tiles. Perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although i am not of the rustic aesthetic, i could spend a couple days in this space. It's quite welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! perfectly rustic! Love it! Especially that light!
    xo - jami
    i m a g i n e

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been loving these rustic kitchens you have been posting recently! Another great finds, and superb tips too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so spacious, and with that fireplace, it would be quite nice in winter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree with you, wouldn't choose this as my own kitchen but would love to spend a Summer holiday in a rustic home with a kitchen just like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I could live there all the time. Although, that's a huge floor to keep clean. But then again, the servants would pick up after me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love that look in a kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chateau Lartigolle in S France has a kitchen just like it. www.lartigolle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed :D So my style!!! It's on my pinterest page! Love those blue and white hand painted tiles too. The sort of kitchen I've been looking for! Thanks for the beautiful sharing.
    Sheila.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/06/rustic-kitchendiner-get-look.html";