Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Monday 26 September 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. Taking a beautiful walk along the South Bank on Friday morning; I loved how this photograph I took captures the symmetrical beauty of the London Eye.
2. The accessories in the Topman General Store in Shoreditch had me inspired to update my autumn attire.
3. I discovered these super adorable ceramics by Yas-Ming Ceramics at Tent London - I love them!
4. Another Tent London discovery, this time the Cityscape lighting by Sohyun Kim.
5. I'm on the lookout for a factory/utilitarian-inspired clock.
6. Blue skies and sunshine make the Houses of Parliament look even more beautiful.
7. I love the glossy finish to these colourful, handblown Moroccan tea glasses.
8. The surprise addition of colour to these tumblers also had me inspired.
9. I'm addicted to suede shoes!
10. Loved this monochrome addition to the Jack Spade collection.

9 comments:

  1. what a beautiful weekend! I especially love the Moroccan tea glasses - lovely.
    xo Allison

    Spicer + Bank
    www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love your links. and those tea glasses! swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt know about that Topman store, Ill let N know!
    Loved seeing you yesterday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely links... no project around for this weekend.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!

    Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Moroccan Tea glasses are stunning. Im loving everything Moroccan right now!! Beautiful pics, Will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! OBSESSED with your layout and imagery. I know much work you put into your posts and I just wanted to let you know it SHOWS! your work stands out from the thousands of other blogs out there.

    If you have a moment, could you check out my blog at molly-alone.blogspot.com. It would mean the world to me. If not, no worries! Just keep doin' what you're doin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely photography and I love the colours in those tea glasses xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, big ben! That is the most amazing capture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/09/10-things-i-learned-loved-this-weekend_26.html";