1. The beautiful architecture of this mansion in North London.
2. Taking a peaceful moment to myself as I sat under this pergola with the sun streaming through the wooden slats.
3. Loved this bright turquoise door; it was perfect for the blue sky weather we had this weekend.
4. Stopping for supplies at the deli to cook up an Italian feast!
5. Fell for these sweet little ceramics.
6. Enjoyed my walk through Hampstead Heath on Sunday afternoon - it was so hot!
7. How fun are these British themed greetings cards by Nancy & Betty Studio? Perfect for the upcoming Jubilee!
8. Like the stripes on this tie.
9. Tempted to get these washed mango table lamps.
10. These colourful bamboo bowls need an extended date with Mr. Bazaar's kitchen!
41 minutes ago