1. Grouping together these perspex candlesticks makes for a lovely autumn vignette.
2. I learned how to update my kitchen cupboards by covering them in yellow vinyl; a super affordable way to achieve a new look.
3. A pair of stripy straws makes Saturday night cocktails even more fun!
4. I made cake pops for the first time on Sunday.
5. Seeing a model wearing a yellow jacket in At Your Leisure's fourth zine reminded me how much I like this look.
6. Jamie Oliver's food range packaging design is spot on - and too good to resist!
7. I really enjoyed watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower on Friday night.
8. I fell head-over-heels in love with these dipped plates.
9. Amy Borrell illustrates charming prints like this Fat Cat.
10. This yellow twill blanket is winging its way across Europe to my office as I type!
28 minutes ago